Thursday, April 17, 2014

Quilt Festival ....cont!

This post is also dedicated to the memory of Anneke Blaise, editor of the Home magazine. Rest in peace beautiful girl!

Inside the Warden's House!!!

Entrance Hall...




This Grandfather Clock is found in the "drawing room"



The passage...



One of Tiki Brophy's quilts... "by Wisdom a House is Built"...



The kitchen was so warm and inviting!




This 'Family Quilt" is going to the UK!! One I made for my sister-in-law!







The 'hearth'... always the 'heart of the home'!


The diningroom....





Main bedroom. I just love the bed, probably because we have a white one exactly the same!!
Will lay this quilt on it once I am living in the Karoo...





...the fine detail of the brass finials..






Our dear friend Petro Nel made this quilt!




The other bedroom..... also so beautiful!






......what more can I say...?


Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!
Have a blessed Easter! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment