Wednesday, May 28, 2014


Graduation time.....

This is a graduation ceremony like none other I have ever experienced! All the graduation ceremonies I have  attended, have taken place in a huge hall, with formal wear, micro phones, lots of noise & bright lights!!!

Here is Laetitia Cronje giving a speech, with Wouter on the left.






It's tradition for the students to be 'branded' with a "C" for Campfire Academy at the ceremony. I must add that it's a voluntary exercise!



Awwww!!!!  Ouch!!!...there goes my beautiful daughter's ankle!! A brave girl....



Laetitia is a remarkable woman with an abundance of knowledge. She is like a walking Encyclopedia!! I am so thankful for everything she has taught my daughter; confidence and knowledge of the bush that has left our mouths hanging open!
You can like their page "Campfire Academy" on facebook.





All the students who passed their FGASA Level 1 course! A proud moment!





My mom, Gran, with Cheney!


Thankyou for popping in. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment