Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Roadtrip to ... Graduation

We undertook the long road back to Hoedspruit for Cheney's graduation on 11th April!

My mom admiring the scenic waterfall along the Abel Erasmus Pass






The locals have stalls dotted along the road with beautiful carved statues, jewellry, fruit, veges and hand painted table cloths, amongst others! Here Bev is admiring some necklaces and trying to decide on one. Wish she would hurry up now and decide so we can get going! I want to hold my daughter in my arms!



My mother is Bev's second mom since she lost her mom to cancer a few years ago! My mom and her mom were best friends! I love this pic of the 2 of them!



The famous J.G.Strydom Tunnel named after a former South African Prime Minister. This tunnel is 132.3m long and was first built in the late 1940's and unveiled in 1959. It's found along the Abel Erasmus Pass with a beautiful scenic route through the Limpopo Province!



No comments:

Post a Comment