Friday, June 27, 2014

Suitcase love....

Hello again everybody!

Here are the pics of my completed suitcase. I thoroughly enjoyed decorating it! It looks almost like a Scrapbooking page; since I used my scrapbooking embellishments to do the trick! My dear friend and most amazing scrapbooking teacher in our country Petro, will be very proud of me, so I dedicate this post to her and my awesome creative sister in law Deirdre Snook who encouraged and motivated me to try my hand at Annie Sloan's Paint! Thanks Dee! You can follow her on her blog: www.deeatthecarlton.blogspot.co.uk

An overall view of the completed suitcase. I'm soo thrilled with it!



I decided to add a strip of shabby lace to the front of the lid!




Here's a pic of my mom and me sitting on my dad's shoulder. I was about 5 yrs old!


My late brother - Werndley. I decided that this will be a case of precious memories!


The side....




Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous transformation & a very special place to keep the memories safe. I love the lace bits & the photos - very beautiful make over my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rieks that is absolutely an amazing transformation ,what a beautiful way of storing your memories, so precious Lovies aunty Dawn

    ReplyDelete