Saturday, April 21, 2018


GOOD MORNING!!

What are you doing on this beautiful Autumn Saturday morning? I have bought a few balls of wool to complete this Ripple Blanket that's going to a friend and did some (quick) shopping for the man in my life!
The late Petro Nel taught us this pattern some time ago.


I used Charity double knit and a number 4.5 size crochet hook. I have another 8 rows to do then all should be good. Then just some edging in grey.



Guess what's in the bag..........?



Yes! A collection of crochet hooks! I just love the different hooks, especially the wooden ones, as they are hand carved!






Oh yes!! Speak of crocheting....... and knitting..........

I came across these pics of a baby pullover that my colleague and friend Linda knitted for her first grandchild. She needed to decorate it a bit and asked for my help. I just love the way it turned out!





No comments:

Post a Comment