Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Good morning everybody!
This is the last of my photographs of enStyle at Parys. I plan on going there again very soon, so do not despair!

Don't you just love these shoe moulds? We bought some on our last trip to Mossel Bay. I had also planned on painting mine.



Another reminder of the Karoo



Such a stunning dresser! I love the colour!
Everything you see (in the pics) is for sale.



......except these handmade tiles! These were the last 4 and we bought them for our house in the Karoo!



I just have to thank Letitia for her trust and allowing me to take photographs of her beautiful shop!


Have a wonderful day! See you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous - I love the red dresser - I painted the inside of my desk in Emperors Silk Annie Sloan paint that is almost that colour - so vibrant & gorgeous.

    I love the tiles - can't wait to see how they all look together.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rieks,

    Just LOVE going with you on your trip through En Style. The tiles you bought for your home are gorgeous. We have the same love for old country style stuff. I was given an old ball and claw display cabinet made of imbuia wood, by my Mom and I recently painted it stone colour and took out the glass in the doors and replaced it with chick wire. Looks so cute now and it's in my kitchen....! She might turn in her grave if she saw it. but we never used it before cos it didn't fit in with our style. Our kitchen is a 1972 style one that I have just painted with the creams and stone shades and used bright red accessories. Check red and white curtains, hearts and other accents. Amazing what you can do with a coat of paint hey...
    Lotsa love,
    Andy

    ReplyDelete