Wednesday, November 13, 2013

MERCI....

Hello friends! As promised, we continue our walk through "enStyle"and now enter "Merci"! A French decor shop filled with exquisite lace, linen and furniture!

So, put your feet up and relax!








I must add that the quality of all the goods (in their respective shops at "enStyle") is of the best. You get value for money. The huge and varied selection is just too much to comprehend! I have decided that I will do all my shopping - for our Karoo house - here! I don't need to go elsewhere! It makes a big difference if hubby also loves shopping at the same place!



Lace for Africa! .... aagggg!! France!!
Gorgeous!






I don't think diamonds are a girl's best friend anymore!! We all have one or two anyway, ... but lace is......oh dear!! ....  a weakness!!



Well, it's time for bed now, so I bid you a beautiful and good night. Sweet dreams and join me in dreaming of ......"fraai" and  "merci"!



I will have more in stall for you tomorrow! Take care and God bless! Thankyou for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Riekie, your blog is so beautiful, you are making me want to go to en Style. I suggested to your Momma that we ride out to you when she's back here. John could have her with him on his bike. That is if she's up to a long ride like that.. She told me about you and Charles being bikers too. The ride to Parys is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous place - I have vintage French toile curtains in our spare-room & I just love the elegance of french decor. So beautiful - thanks for sharing ....

    ReplyDelete