Sunday, November 24, 2013

Good morning everybody!!

I have decided to place a few random photographs for you today because I am busy planning some amazing pieces of historical info and pics that will be posted later this week!
So for now....enjoy and hold your breath....

A vignette of some of my cherished things.....an old singer sewing machine, gifts from a dear friend and my quilts. These are almost complete and ready to be sold and enjoyed by my family.




The 2 quilts on top of the pile are now complete and the one at the bottom of the pile is in 'the making'.



My Belle Quilt, using blanket stitch technique - planning and layout. This is a Tiki Brophy design which we started at the beginning of last year!! This was a mystery quilt where we received a new block every month which had to be completed
.


Belle complete, washed and dry, ready to be sold!!



Mom and I just loving it! She helped me a lot with this quilt, doing the blanket stitching around the blocks!



My friend Adrie also having her chance to feel the warmth and love of a homemade quilt!


Thanks for stopping by! I will be showing my second Belle quilt which I will be keeping for myself!

Please look out for my new posts of history, cemetries and........ I just can't wait to share with you all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment