Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hey!!!! I'm back again! Hope you are all well?

Before I continue with this post, I just have to mention that I feel very humbled having you all follow my Blog!! Thankyou very much from the bottom of my heart!! I believe that I am blessed to have the following people who also have their own Blogs or fb pages and ask that you pop in and pay them a visit! It will be worth your while! I love them all and follow them daily!! I also follow many other Blogs but will post their addresses at a later stage.  If I have left anybody out, please notify me immediately so I can add you to my list!

www.The Old Cupboard Door.blogspot.com,
www.deeatthecarlton.blogspot.co.uk,
www.tikisquiltroom.tumblr.com,

Rouge Cerise,
gdslayton,                             ...... please LIKE their pages on fb. They are also gorgeous!!
mrslianepearl,
Maude Motsdecoutoure,
Hekel/Crochet Accessories

 As I was saying earlier on, my blog is about life in South Africa and closer to home.....my heart ....... and all the things and people who matter to me and have formed me into the person I have become and who I believe God wants me to be! I LOVE being surrounded by beautiful things but also beautiful PEOPLE.
Thankyou all who touch my life and keep me going!! I love every person who reads my Blog and appreciate YOU!!

Anyway, let's get back to Mossel Bay.......

After our shopping and browsing, collected the (awkward & heavy!) Barber's Chair and chest, we headed down to the beach! Determined to wet our toes...to say the least....we jumped into the sea. The water was surprisingly warm - for the Atlantic Ocean!




The bay was very calm that day, so peaceful and serene. I just love the colour variations on the water.






Adrie and I both have a wild side to our natures ; more of a 'free spirit' and don't really care what other people think...... as you can see in these pics.











Is she gonna go in or what??



Shall I go in..?






Okay...




No!!!!.... I'm not having a 'widdle',!!!... just looking for shells!! Lol!!



I just love water and the sea! I grew up along the South Coast, Kwa Zulu, Natal, and my heart yearns for sea, salt and seagulls! Love swimming, playing in the waves and of course taking photographs!



 Thanks for stopping by once again! See you all tomorrow as we head back home and visit aunty Ira Maasdorp's amazing antique shop in Graaf Reinette!
Take care.




No comments:

Post a Comment