Friday, March 7, 2014

"blou"

......is another shop that I love! It contains soooo many beautiful pieces of (blue) crockery and other items that one can use for interior decor; especially in the kitchen! I have just changed my blue kitchen to 'red' recently and when I look at all this 'blue beauty', I wonder if I shouldve kept with the blue, but my blue blinds had faded and were 15 yrs old!! So I think it was time for a change?? Not so?
Anyway, enjoy "blou"!



Esther is the manageress of the "blou" shop and is very capable of assisting you with whatever big or small 'whim' you may have!





Believe it or not;..... the plates in the white cane basket (bottom right), are made from 'melamine'!! They look just like ceramic or 'Delft'! They are used for outdoors and cannot break very easily!! "You could've fooled me"! I told Esther. She just laughed. They come in packs of 4x side plates and 4x dinner plates! Absolutely worth it if you feel like a fancy picnic!







Don't you just love these 2 cushions?



Well, I trust that you have enjoyed "blou"?
 Have a lovely day and a peaceful weekend! See you again tomorrow! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment