Friday, March 21, 2014

"fraai"....

Once again we visit one of my favourite shops at EnStyle! "Fraai". Rolandi is the owner who ensures that she has an assortment of the most interesting items; clothing, shoes and bric-a-brac. I just love her shop and get caught up looking at everything there.






Another print of Tretchikof's. This is a pillow case. Think I must start a collection of all his works.



Rolandi, in the centre, helping clients.





An old fashioned bread bin, with some printed bottle caps on.



I caught this excited client trying on some 'jelley baby' shoes.





Some more jelley baby shoes.



Some gorgeous frames and keys!









Cushions,masks and a straw bag!



This handmade jewellry really tickles my fancy!



My 'soft spot' - some Tretchikoff items; from crockery, purses and miniature posters on the bottom shelf!



This vintage suitcase is filled with bottles, ribbon and cards!






I'm sure you have grown to love 'fraai' as much as I do. We will be shopping at 'Merci' tomorrow!!
Take care!

3 comments:

  1. How fabulous is that all. Tretchikoff is so iconic & lovely - thanks for taking us shopping with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as if I am on a shopping trip with you. xxx gorgeous Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!! Such a pleasure! Thankyou for taking the time to comment!

    ReplyDelete