Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Welcome to SiKAtoNGA TRIBAL ART at EnStyle

Every item in this little shop is handmade by tribal people. There are many beautiful pieces of bead work, pottery and clothing in this shop that's so tastefully decorated!



Meet Julia who will tell you everything you need to know about the different pieces and can give you a piece of personal history on the items as well.



Such stunning pieces and intricate detail









Is this wreath not beautiful?









I love this Shwe-shwe fabric and traditional Zulu hat!


Well, what can I say?? I just drool over all the handwork! Seriously, I just love anything handmade!
Hope you are still enjoying EnStyle? Please do yourselves a favour and pop in there sometime.
Thanks for following my blog. Have a glorious evening and God bless you. Much love and appreciation for taking the time to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment