Thursday, October 31, 2013

Belle Quilt

I'm almost in the process of completing one of my favourite quilts.... Belle!   
(A Tiki Brophy design.) I actually made 2 of them. This one is made using blanket stitch and has a special story attached to it. The other Belle I made using the 'fold -in' technique. The colours I used are also totally different. I don't usually use such bold and dark colours for my quilts but just loved this combination with the black! Once this one is done, I will be selling her and trust she will go to a good home where she will be cherished and become somebody's family heirloom!

Let me know what you think!! I just can't help but love it!












Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the light / dark contrasts because I think it really makes everything stand out more. What fabulous details - I particularly like the house with the tree on the bottom right, or do I prefer the gorgeous angel or the lovely sheep or the .... ? I just like it all & know it will find a good home too! xx

    ReplyDelete